The following terms and conditions apply to the website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") operated by TOYOKE INC.
- If you use this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to change the contents of this website without prior notice to users.
- Resale or diversion of the products and services provided by this site is prohibited.
- The use of or access to the products (images, product information) or services on this site, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes is prohibited, regardless of the form of use, reproduction, duplication, copying, sale, or resale.
The following provisions apply to this website operated by the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any trouble, loss, or damage caused by the use of the information on this website or by the use of this website.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by the inability of users to use this site.
- The Company shall be exempted from any liability for any loss or damage arising from the User's failure to use the Website.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
- Please be careful to manage your password when you register as a member.
- If you are a registered member, you are responsible for managing your password.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of your password.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the leakage or unauthorized use of the password.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with changes to the information, file names, etc., posted on the Website, or suspension or discontinuation of the Website for any reason whatsoever.
We are also not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to this site.
The user shall not do the following.
- Use of the site in a manner that deviates from normal use.
- Acts that may cause inconvenience to other users.
- Acts that interfere with the business of this site.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on trademarks, copyrights, privacy, or other rights.
- Apply for membership registration based on false registration details
- The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Site.
- Orders and sample applications for the purpose of resale.
The Company reserves the right to unconditionally refuse an order, regardless of whether a contract has been concluded, if the customer falls under any of the following items.
- In the case of an order that violates any of the above prohibited acts.
- In the event that there is a delay or default in the payment of fees or other obligations.
- In the event that an order is placed by card payment and the card cannot be used for payment.
- In the event of unauthorized use or use of another person's Internet membership ID and password.
- If you are under 18 years of age and place an order without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- In the event that we are unable to contact you by telephone, e-mail, or any other means of communication that you have notified us of.
- In the event that the customer is unable to respond to inquiries from this site regarding the order.
- In the event that the order is deemed by the Site to have been placed for the purpose of resale or preparation for resale.
- If the order exceeds the quantity normally used by the end user, and the reason for the order is not clear.
- In the event that the Company deems it difficult to conduct normal transactions due to repeated returns or exchanges.
- In the event that this site deems you to be an inappropriate member.
- In the event that the order exceeds the quantity limit set by the Company in its terms and conditions of sale.
- If you accept an order that may be for resale, resale, or commercial purposes according to our standards.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend shipments until it is clear that there is no problem with the situation described in the preceding paragraph. This site shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to the customer as a result of this site taking the measures described in the previous two paragraphs.
Matters to be discussed and the agreed jurisdiction
In the event that a problem arises between the user and this site, both parties shall consult in good faith to resolve the problem. If, despite the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the matter cannot be resolved through consultation, both the user and this site shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court, and shall file a lawsuit or petition for mediation.